Treats so good, your dog will do tricks for them!
"I created TrickDog Treats when I started making treats for my own three dogs as an alternative to the commercially available dog treats found at retail. Soon I was making them for friends and bringing them to animal adoption events, and before long they were in demand! I feel good about giving my dogs treats containing ingredients that I would eat myself, and they absolutely love them!" - Liz Smith
What they are:
- Made of human-grade ingredients, organic whenever possible
- Bite sized (great for small dogs!)
- Easy to eat (great for older dogs!)
- Wheat-free, Soy-free, Corn-free
- Made by hand in small batches in San Francisco
What they are not:
- Artificially flavored or colored
TrickDog Treats are also sold at the following stores in Bay Area:
Citipets (West Portal), Animal House (Lower Haight), SF Raw Feeders (Bernal Heights), Leland Tea (Polk Gulch), Bernal Beast (Bernal Heights), Fog City Pet Supplies (Pacifica), and Rue du The (Burlingame).